Sunday, February 06, 2005

What is it with me and sci-fi related names?

So, I got a blog. I'm not entirely sure why. It's not as though I have lots of time on my hands, or anything interesting to say. But hey.
So, I called my blog "The X-Files". Just to clear this up, the fact that I use the name 'Obi-wan Kenobi' on the Travis message board doesn't mean I'm a Star Wars nutter, and the fact that this blog is called the X-Files doesn't mean I sit in fields wearing tin-foil hats waiting for UFOs. Yes, the name is in fact just a really awful pun, and not a reference to sci-fi in any way. I'd like to say I make no apologies for the pun, but I really, really do - it was just the only name I could think of. It seemed like a good idea at the time, even though only about two people still call me X, and it is rather late and I'm sure in the morning it'll just look like the Worst Pun In the World. In fact, I'm less than happy with anything about this blog so far, so it's looking highly unlikely any of this will ever be read by anyone except me. Hmm, talking to myself. Maybe I am a sci-fi nutter after all.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, December 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, hi.

I don't have a comment, but as far as I know this is the only way for me to contact you. I assume these comments are emailed to you?

Well, in case you don't know, someone has added a "Mark!" to Crazy Dance, and listed his job as "Student and sexy beast". Whoever it was didn't include a photo or an email address, but it seems like it could be your doing to me. You're about the only person I know with any photos of him.

If it was you, then email me one or something. If not, then I'm a bit worried who it was.

 
At 7:38 pm, January 08, 2006, Blogger Christine said...

Well, as I'm here now, and just for the record, this was not me. It was a strange friend of Mark's called David. So there we go, mystery solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home