Sunday, February 06, 2005

The things people throw away...

Before I start, I know the end of the last post contains a sort of contradiction. Being lazy, I decided to publish it anyway.

Anyway anyway; the following is a list of bizarre things I came across whilst spending my Sunday morning litter-picking with Cole Valley Conservation Volunteers:

A pair of trousers
A spoon
Some guttering
An old sock
A carpet
An unidentifiable loudspeaker-shaped electrical device
A fireguard
A golf ball
A nail brush
Some butterfly clips
A broken mirror
An empty jar of baby food

Well, I think that's enough to demonstrate the startling irresponsibility and downright daftness of the people in my area. Lordy loo, what is the world coming to?

1 Comments:

At 10:07 pm, February 06, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

That list is divided neatly into things that, coincidentally, I've found lying around at Bradley (top) and things that I haven't at the bottom. And the divide is exactly in the middle. Not relevant or interesting, but I put a moment of thought into that little analysis and I'd hate to waste it.

I would have thought that radom dumping was probably more effort than proper disposal in a lot of those cases. How strange people are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home