Sunday, June 24, 2007

Spammers Are Weird

Some great spam I just found whilst trawling my inbox for mislabelled non-spam:

"Hello my friend!

I am ready to kill myself and eat my dog, if medicine prices here ([link]) are bad.

Look, the site and call me 1-800 if its wrong..

My dog and I are still alive :)"

Yes, yes I am bored. Mark and most of my friends have gone home, I'm in Cambridge for another two weeks, I have lots of boring work/jobs/meetings to do, and I'm going down with a cold. Self-pitying is my middle name. If anyone fancies relieving the tedium by providing exciting diversions, talking to me, or even visiting Cambridge, you're more than welcome... even if you're a spammer, apparently.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, July 05, 2007, Blogger Happy Crescendo said...

YAY! YAY! HELLO! TALK TO ME! YES ME! ME! SHARI! IT'S ME! TALK TO ME PLEASE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!

ahem...

shari01@blueyonder.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home