Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And they say water is life-giving...

Well, I'm at Cambridge, all is great, except I've spilled water on my laptop, it appears to be knackered, and I am waiting for it to dry out praying it'll fix it and I won't have to claim on the insurance and do my first few essays in the smelly Turing computer room. So my chances of actually updating my blog are even slimmer than before (she says, as she updates her blog...) Anyway, I'm not really sure what the point of this post is, and I have to go and meet the other SPSers to go to this introductory lecture thingy now, so toodle pip...

1 Comments:

At 7:22 pm, October 05, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

By the way, if your laptop is knackered and you don't want to claim on the insurance, I've heard of this great scheme that can get you over 800 US Dollars a month in extra income!

(Remind me to give you Bonus Laptop-Compensation Hugs when I come down.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home