Monday, August 29, 2005

Hilarious junkmail is back!

At last, I've finally started getting amusing junkmail again! The other day Monty Sprague advised me rather scarily to "melt your fat like butter explode" (as if he called me fat, how rude), and Sterling Fountain boldly cried "cellulite be gone comma". Bette Mcginnis apparently mistook me for a character in Bored of the Rings and sent me an email titled "anytime is good arrowroot". But the best bit is that my various bits of spam have actually started having conversations with each other! For instance, today my junk inbox looked a bit like this:

Kirby Boyer - "hows it going"
Grinberg - "It could always be MUCH better, buddy!"

Well, at least they're having fun. I guess it must be a lonely life being spam.

By the way, I'm off to France and Barcelona tomorrow with Lailah (not at the same time, obviously) so I probably won't be updating for a while. Sob! I'll send you a postcard. Maybe.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 am, September 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art.. art.. art.. art.. fiesta! Smile; you are in Spain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home