Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I am bored!

Bored to the extent that I'm writing entirely pointless blog posts in a vague attempt to procrastinate from my stupid Psychology essay (an essay I would have finished by now if I hadn't spent the last week being ill). Grrrr!

The worst part is, I really need to use this afternoon productively to catch up on this darn essay and get it finished so I can concentrate on getting ahead before next weekend, so I can't afford to procrastinate at all. Perhaps I'll get something to eat, bang my head against a wall for a while and then come back refreshed and with a new (possibly slightly concussed) perspective on the whole thing.

Bye-bye!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissie my love, you're useless. Concussion is not good, don't do it! I know how you feel about the work though; I just helped Mike do Shakespeare, and now I feel like I've done my work while blatantly I haven't. Life is sad.

 
At 9:29 pm, October 18, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

Well, now I feel kind of bad for replying to your e-mail. You didn't bang your head against a wall, did you? It's never as helpful as you think it's going to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home