Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long time no blog

Oh my God! I can't believe I haven't updated since May! I am officially rubbish. In fairness, I did start to write a mammoth blog entry just after my exams, as an update on all that had happened since I'd last blogged, but because there was so much I couldn't do it all in one sitting and then I forgot to save it and it all got lost... boo.

Anyway, this is really just a marker point to confirm that I'm still alive and avoid the ridiculously long absence getting any longer. (Do you now begin to understand why I felt that naming this blog 'Constant Reading' would be tantamount to false advertising?) After so long away it's hard to know where to start - there's lots of political rants I wanted to have that never happened, about things like the Guantanamo suicides and the Lebanese mess, but they'll have to wait for another day. Maybe some time I'll also entertain you with the trials and tribulations of looking after hyperactive Scouse kids for a week with Campus Children's Holidays. But for now I think something a bit shorter and less... content-ful is required.

Nope, sorry, can't think of anything. At least now I'm in line for Most Disappointing Comeback Ever. I guess I'll just have to make up for it by trying to post lots over the next week or so and catch up on all that's happened. But judging by my past record, I wouldn't hold your breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home