Sunday, January 15, 2006

FAO David

What are you doing calling my boyfriend a Sexy Beast?! I could have you dismantled for this! (Sorry, I really don't know where that threat came from - Red Dwarf, possibly? I dunno, it's late and I'm very tired. Please feel free to ignore it.)

While I'm on the subject, I feel it's only right to point the rest of you in the direction of The Crazy Dance - mainly because Lisa found the original Crazy Dance so hilarious it'd just be mean to deprive her of more crazy dancing joy, and also because you get to Watch Mark Dance and point and laugh (or lust, apparently, if you are of David's persuasion).

Oh, and also, I'm back in Cambridge. So far I rate my term as Excellent, but that is probably mainly because it hasn't started yet and so I don't have any work, so I can sit around and drink tea and watch films and discuss lion names all day.

I have just realised that the title of this post bears no relation to any but the first bit of it. Well, that's what you get with late-night ramblings, I suppose. Yawn.

5 Comments:

At 11:06 am, January 21, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Pfft, if you dont agree then I am SHOCKED madam.

More to the point he's shaking his arse like he just doesnt care in that picture. Surely only very sexy beasts do such a dance move?

 
At 12:30 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger Christine said...

Oh, of course I agree. That's really not the issue here. I'm just duty-bound to get huffy (and sometimes mildly disturbed) when anyone other than me expresses the opinion.

I actually can't get that picture to crazy-dance, so I really couldn't say, but I'd be a fool to argue.

 
At 2:18 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Tell you what, next time you're up demand to come to one of my gatherings at my house. You can then come and get huffy with me in person ^-^.

Meanwhile I shall apologise >_>. But he is rather sexy.

Anyway this is the picture I was reffering to:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/724/markdancing1hs.gif

 
At 2:52 pm, January 22, 2006, Blogger Christine said...

Ok, it's a deal. (I won't be up till at least late March, though - term doesn't finish till then and leaving Cambridge when there's so much to do is pretty much out of the question.) I won't really get huffy, anyway; I think I've discharged my duty now.

Apology accepted. Yes, yes he is.

That picture is quite funky. But it makes your eyes go funny after a while. Then again, so does reading about legal anthropology, but nonetheless I must get back to it.

 
At 1:25 pm, January 29, 2006, Blogger Andrew said...

Is there such a thing as illegal anthropology?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home