Thursday, August 18, 2005

Darn it, I'm going to be a southerner

So, before I start trawling through the events of the past two months, I feel I should acknowledge the fact that I got my A-level results today. I got four As (in spite of the Nightmare Psychology Coursework and the History Exam from Hell - take that, evil-being-who's-behind-all-this-stuff!) This means I am going to Cambridge in October! Hooray!

On the downside, as Char just helpfully pointed out to me, this means that I too will be a southerner, and hence can no longer mock her about her new home in Surrey - sorry, Hampshire. (Just to clear this up, Birmingham is not southern - it's in the Midlands.) Still, I think I can live with that if it means three years of the Red Bar and punting and the best course in the world. Yay!

Ooh, also, Mark got six As in his AS-levels! Six! All applaud, etc. Is it wrong that this excites me more than my own results?

2 Comments:

At 11:27 pm, August 18, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

Yes, yes that is wrong, because your results mean three years of the Red Bar and punting and the best course in the world. And you deserve it. Hooray for you!

 
At 12:23 am, August 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Darn me (or more appropriately Mark; simply because he outshines all of us average A-Level students) for only being pointed here a week ago. Glad to hear you're on the best course in the world. Well done and Congrats,

David.
(Vauge Friend of Mark)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home