Thursday, August 18, 2005

Technology hates me

So, for the benefit of those who didn't know (which is most likely nobody), the reason my blog has gone through the whole of July and most of August gathering dust and looking neglected is that immediately after my exams finished, my computer mysteriously died (possibly as a result of a lightning strike), and only today have I succeeded in regaining access to an internet connection. (The computer's still bust, but I have a shiny new laptop to play with - hooray!)

Frustratingly, a pile of exciting and/or important stuff has happened in the time I've been offline - I've missed the chance to blog about Live 8 and the London bombings, as well as to share with you the joys of People & Planet samba parties and the Cumberland Pencil Museum. So my plan is to upload rants and raves about all these things as and when I feel like it over the next week or so. They'll probably be absurdly out of date and of no interest to anyone, but I feel I should make some effort to make up for my 2-month absence from the joys of blogging.

Merry August, everybody! Ah, it's good to be back.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 pm, August 18, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

And truly, it's a pleasure to have you back, my love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home