Friday, May 27, 2005

Nuns Are Our Friends

The three best nun-related websites on the internet (or at least, that small corner of it that Kate and I managed to scour in our quest for information about the oozing properties of nuns. I'm coming to realise that late-night conversations with Kate are severely detrimental to my sanity.) Let nobody say my blog doesn't provide a useful service...

1. Papal Bowling - The best game on the web?
2. Frightfully Decent Nuns - "This is a little offering showing some of the great times to be had if you keep a nun handy." Far less dodgy than I've just realised that sounds.
3. Rapping Nuns - No, really. They're real. Really.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 pm, May 27, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

Oh, and they call themselves Sister Act! That's truly brilliant.

My aunt is a nun.

 
At 5:28 pm, May 27, 2005, Blogger Christine said...

Isn't it just? Ah, I remember when I was little I used to watch Sister Act all the time. Good times.

Wow! That's so groovy! Er, you're not Edward, by any chance, are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home