Monday, October 31, 2005

Chrissy No-Mates

I have just signed up to Facebook, some kind of meet-people-in-your-uni-over-the-net-because-you're-too-lazy-to-get-out-and-see-them-in-the-real-world shebang, because someone said I should (I forget who). Anyway, I just logged in to look at my profile, which obviously has nothing in it yet because I've just signed up, and there's a section headed "Friends at Cambridge", with a cheery little message underneath it saying "Christine has no friends at Cambridge."

Well, that's as may be, but I'd rather not have my face rubbed in it by a stupid networking website, thanks very much.

Grrrrr. Ooh, I know what will cheer me up - going back to work on my stupid Marx essay!

No, that didn't work.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 pm, October 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home