Thursday, February 24, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Yay! It's snowing! Well, not right now this minute (at least not in Birmingham) - but it has been, blizzards and hail and sleet and ice and all types of snowy goodness! Fingers crossed for a Snow Day... I was on the bus watching it snowing outside yesterday (well, it wouldn't really be snowing inside would it now) and I saw a snowflake land on the window and just sort of shrivel and melt into a drop of water... I found it weird that the drop of water was like the corpse of the snowflake, but maybe that's just me. And then I starting thinking about how ephemeral everything is, but then I stopped, because these are all sad and/or nasty thoughts and snow is pretty and joyous!

Anyway, to make up for marring your enjoyment of the pretty snow with crazy ramblings, I'm going to share with you this snowy link where you can make your own snowflake out of virtual paper! Yay for snow!

2 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, February 23, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

That is one of the most purely brilliant websites I have ever seen.

 
At 2:13 pm, March 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really love snow??? how is it possible? its cold and icky and... i just hate it.. oh well... glad to hear that someone enjoy it:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home