Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Of innocence and experience

Since acquiring the very funky Innocent Little Book of Drinks, I've been making a point of making smoothies as often as I can. The other day, I made an important discovery. If you use manky brown fruit, you will get manky brown smoothies. I feel this is a valuable lesson learned on my road to smoothie-making expertise (or so I'm telling myself to minimise the disappointment of a manky brown smoothie). You learn by experience, etcetera, etcetera.

In itself, this isn't a particularly interesting or pointful story (I suppose I could argue that I'm warning others away from making the same mistake I did, but to be honest it's fairly obvious and I was pretty thick to make the mistake in the first place), but I'm putting it on my blog because it gives me an excuse to big up Innocent smoothies, which it seems a startling number of people have yet to experience. Innocent smoothies are the best thing since sliced bread. (Actually, they're not, because sliced bread is pretty rubbish and Innocent smoothies are absolutely fab.) They're fruity and tasty and healthy and the bottles have cute pictures and amusing ramblings on them. Really, you'd be selling yourself short if you didn't go here, here and here to find out more about them (and play lots of fun games and things too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home