Sunday, May 22, 2005

Are you sure, sir? It does mean changing the bulb...

Okay, this post is a Red Alert. We are on Red Alert because Blogger seems to have decided my blog no longer exists. While I'm sure this won't be a great loss to anybody, it does make me rather distressed considering all the time and energy I've put into pointlessly rambling on here. Strangely enough, Blogger Help doesn't have an FAQ that says "My blog has fallen into a rip in the space-time continuum. What should I do?", so I'm hoping that posting this carefully-crafted little bit of rubbish and republishing will bring it back.

Well, here goes nothing...

4 Comments:

At 9:12 pm, May 21, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

Between the triumphant return of your blog and what may be one of the best Red Dwarf quotes ever, I think there's ample cause here for an impromptu celebration.

 
At 9:49 pm, May 21, 2005, Blogger Christine said...

Yay!

Er, exactly what would such a celebration entail?

 
At 10:16 am, May 22, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

I have no idea. Whatever you like, I suppose.

 
At 12:53 pm, May 22, 2005, Blogger Christine said...

Maybe I'll make myself a nice toasted ice-cream sandwich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home