Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tis the season to write essays

Happy 1st of December, everyone!

Ooh, that reminds me, I have to go out and buy an advent calendar! Oxfam'd better still have some of those fairtrade ones, or I will be uber-gutted.

Oh, also, my term is now officially Over. Yay! Well, theoretically - I have a meeting with my Director of Studies today, a supervision tomorrow and four essays to do over Christmas. Holiday? What's a holiday? Anyway, I'm staying here an extra week to deck King's with boughs of holly. And look after frightened interview candidates. And get started on those essays. But after that, I'll be all yours, whoever you may be, unless I don't know you, in which case I won't. That'd just be weird.

Yay! Advent!

5 Comments:

At 2:14 pm, December 01, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

It's a good thing I'm a frightened interview candidate or I would have to be deeply jealous.

 
At 5:21 pm, December 01, 2005, Blogger Christine said...

Aw, don't be frightened, love! You'll be ace, so you will. And when you're done being ace we can go out for dinner and watch Creature Comforts (but not at the same time).

 
At 7:38 pm, December 01, 2005, Blogger Mark Taylor said...

And then all the other frigtened interview candidates will be deeply jealous.

 
At 9:27 am, December 03, 2005, Blogger Happy Crescendo said...

Aaaah! You guys are so sweet sometimes!!!!
merry december everybody!!!!

 
At 2:25 am, December 09, 2005, Blogger Char said...

Happy holidays, Gingaman! :) Here's a maaaaassive virtual hug, for all the littler hugs I should've given you since the last time I saw you (too long ago..) *jazz hands* :D x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home